QuestGarden News

News about the ongoing development of QuestGarden, the authoring tool and online community for WebQuest designers.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

One bug squashed!

In each of the QuestGarden workshops so far, a perplexing bug has emerged. If you choose the Compilation design pattern and then try to type in your Task description, the text window won't let you. Why? This was a head scratcher.

It turns out that something in the prompt for the Task section annoyed the WYWSIWYG Pro text tool that I'm using. I can't figure out why, but by erasing the first part of the prompt I've solved the problem. One mystery down.

Today I'm working on the profile page that new users fill out. I'm adding a Google Maps page so that the location of users is stored. That will allow us to have a global view of who's using QuestGarden at any given moment. Should be good for coolness points!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home