QuestGarden News

News about the ongoing development of QuestGarden, the authoring tool and online community for WebQuest designers.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The $25 logo

So... being hard at work on the coding, I figured I'd outsource one of the things I'm not good at. For $25, gotlogos.com whipped one up for me in less than a week. Don't think I'll be using it.

Spent today rewriting the map page to be more efficient. Click on a marker and you see the name, position and city of the user. I found a short script on php.net that is a nice general way to grab an array from a mysql table... code I can reuse a lot. Also made more headway with the appearance module which I'm guessing I'll finish tomorrow. Once the publication module is done, we move into beta testing with a larger group of users!

Yesterday I saw my first login from Brazil. Four locations, two continents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home