Yup. Appearance. Finished.
Except that I'm already thinking of more features to add. The Appearance module lets you change almost everthing a normal mortal would want to change about the looks of the final WebQuest. Since the first incarnation, I've switched over to a layout that looks like frames but is really all CSS-driven. Also pulled the title out of the content section and put it in a banner so that no matter what page you're on, the title is at the top.Now that that's done, I'm thinking of expanding it in two ways. First, add the ability to put textures in behind the navigation bar and/or the banner (but not where the content is.) The challenge of that is that there just isn't any room left in the interface to allow for selecting from a load of textures. Have to mull that over for a bit.
Second, I want to add more layouts. One easy one would be the old 1-page version. Good for printing and for shorter WebQuests. Another would have the navigation as tabs across the top.
I could also add some more variations of the section headers, with underlines or color boxes around them. Anything to allow these to look unique.
For now, though, I like the cleanity of the look. I only wish there was a way to guarantee a minimum height of the content section. Don't think there's a way to do that, but I'm looking into it.
Next up: the ability to edit ones profile... then the Publication module. When that's done, we're out of alpha and into beta mode. A few more days!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home